Rules1) You must post these rules.
2) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
3) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
4) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
5) No tag-backs.
6) You can't say that you don't do tags.
7) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.
1. What's your ethnicity? Hispanic/Latino...whichever I don't care we are all human after all.
2. What's your least favorite movie/tv show? Movie: Frozen ( it's in my face everyday all day long. it blows my mind how crazy upset some parents get when we don't have stuff in-stock. people really need to just let it go. ) as far as TV show...most reality shows they are garbage.
3. Do you like anchovies on your pizza? Yes, I love the little stinky fish.
4. What do you think about belly buttons? (Yep, we're doing this.
) They are okay
5. What is your belly button like? (Just answer the question, people! It's random time, and I wanna be RRRRRAAAAANNNNNDDDDDOOOOOMMMMM! Also, no need to answer this if it makes you uncomfortable or something. I swear I'm just trying to be silly.
) Mine is normal? it doesn't stick out.
6. Do you have any pets? yes a cat named Mew
7. How do you want to improve art-wise? Drawing humans, perspective, and coloring
8. Would you ever want to visit your DA pals in real life? Sure, there are some people I would love to meet.
9. Traditional or digital art? I like and do both,but currently enjoy the lack of limitations digital provides
10. Tell me about the best day of your life.
The day I got married, was by far one of the best. We had a small ceremony with our closest family and friends. Since we are of a different ethnicity we opted to do a blend of both Catholic and Chinese wedding traditions. It was neat to see learn the similarities. I really enjoyed spending the morning getting ready with my sisters at my grandmothers house (which made her really happy, it was my way to include my grandfather that passed away). My friend was the photographer and she took some really beautiful pictures of us before, during and after the ceremony. Our friends helped keep Larry on track that morning and made sure he didn't forget anything. The gentleman that presided over the ceremony was very entertaining. He kept going on in comparing life to a farm and being fruitful, then he kept going on and talking about the animals, and bread and other stuff like that. I understood what he meant but I had to block him out a bit so I'm not so sure about the details of what he said. I looked at Larry and he looked back at me. We were both trying really hard not to start laughing at what that guy was saying. Our family mistook my looking down and shaking for being nervous, but it was really because it took everything I had not to
The rest of the day went really fast. We even had a former Magician from The Magic Castle preform for our guest as his gift to us. My little sister and god son loved it so much as did the rest of us.
1. What inspired you to take up art as a hobby?
2. Do you like scary movies?
3. What is your favorite song or genre of music?
4. Do you dance when no one is watching?
5. What is the strangest thing you ever ate?
6. If you could change your hair color what would it be?
7. What is/was your favorite subject in school?
8. What makes you add artist to your watch list?
9. Do you like beans?
10. Have you ever attended a cartoon, anime, or comic related convention?
I TAG NO ONE!
but feel free to do this if you're bored.